Saturday 25 May 2013

Welcome

I really don't know where or how to start.

So i will have to formally/informally welcome you to my blog. So am thinking of calling my guest readers 'FABBIES'. How does that sound? Weird huh?

I must confess am really new at this, so pardon me if my first attempt is way below expectation.

OK, OK am digressing.

My name is Adedotun Ibrahim and i run DRAB TO FAB. Drab to Fab is a hands on kind of business, we love colors, fabrics, textures. We are based out of the capital city of Abuja, Nigeria, West Africa

We are actually Interior Designers and also have a passion for gift baskets, food, and fashion.

So this blog will be a mix of a lot of things.

Lest i forget, a big shout out to my friend Dolapo of http://bellezzafaces.blogspot.com/ ( a  fab makeup artist) for inspiring me to start my own blog.

I look forward to my Second First real post. LOL. Hopefully,  should be a bit better.

Wish me luck.

Till then, stay Fab


No comments:

Post a Comment